Friday 17 August 2012

Kandy Vegas Party – Most famous party of Las Vegas

 I am going to Las Vegas this month and I have been informed that on the night of my arrival, the famous Kandy Vegas party of Las Vegas will be held.

People from across the world attend this party and after hearing a lot about it, I too decided that I will attend this party.  It will refresh my mood after the 12 hour travel and I could attend the meeting next day with a fresh mind.

I got the tickets booked through their website for me and one of my colleagues.  I have heard that this party is held in the centre of a pool and the entire pool deck is converted with outrageous concerts and lightening effect.  There is a huge Kandy stage in the centre of the pool and all the participants keep on moving towards it to perform and dance to the tune of famous DJs of the world.  The performers or the participants are always in full mood and they wish that the night should never end.

Everyone at the Kandy Vegas party keeps on performing from beginning till the end of the party with same enthusiasm and spirit.

Be there and have the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment